- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Factory Code: AA#12087
[Madbull] Daniel Defense Licensed Modular Float Rail 7inch - Black
The Daniel Defense MFR (Modular Float Rail) is a CNC machined Modular Free Float handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel. The MFR has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run 'slick' with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don't. The slim profile feature of the MFR keeps the shooter's support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation, and the design and construction allow for the attachment of Picatinny Rail Sections at standard 90 degree or offset angles.
Size: 185mm(L) x 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)
1) MFR 12.0 Free Float Hand Guard with mounting hardware
2) 3-inch Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with mounting hardware
3) Hardened Steel barrel nut
4) Set of screws